Friday 10 February 2012

The truth behind my logo

You know that logo of this little site, don't you? It says BeJungle'd! in bright, silly letters. I'm not going to post it here 'cuz it's right there. *points up*

But what is a funny thing to know, the odd-coloured letters are actually symbolizing something... each of them, no less.

B is for Brambles. A very well-remembered part of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. Well.. maybe not so much. But they're pretty characteristic.

E and L are for Game Over. You know that game over screen in the first DKC game, with DK and Diddy all beaten up and the font all messy? Yeah.

J is for Palm Trees. C'mon, they're everywhere.

U is for Crystal Coconut. A very important plot point in the animated show is the Crystal Coconut and since I like the show as much as the games I thought of this.

N and G are for vines. Also an useful part of the games. I mean, they had an whole area named after 'em; Vine Valley.

E is for Dirt. It's a jungle, and a jungle is dirty. Duh.

D is nothing at all. I just had no good ideas left.

...Yeah, filler article. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment