Thursday 30 December 2010

Introduction

Hi, hello, and good morning/evening/night/anything else, fellow video-game fans! I'm Renée, AKA Vianerd, Ribbedebie, Badger, and Rododendron... depending on where you spoke to me. I'm well-known for the fact that I like talking about the stuff I like a lot. And then I mean, a lot. These rambles, pointless as they are, are actually very stress-relieving for me, so yeah. This is the first time I ever did a blog, so I'm just a n00b. Don't go calling me that though, please. I'll post about Donkey Kong Country, most prominently. May change if my obsession changes, though. But I'll also be discussing games which are ultimately considered to be part of the 'DKU' (Donkey Kong Universe) such as Banjo-Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day.

I'll try posting some of my arts as many times as I can, too. As well as pointless self-promotion concerning fan fiction and similar stuff, heh.

So yeah, cheers!

I'd like to thank The Spriters Resource for the Jungle Hijinx background, which I added stuff onto, for the header image.

1 comment: